We are looking for a Project Engineer to expand our Engineering & Technology team in Belgium. You will be working for the Global Water & Energy Division, part of the Ekopak Group.
This position assumes a key role by being the front line at the start of every project by developing the design. After the handover of the project from sales to execution, your design is of vital importance for the rest of the project. You also have an advisory role to the project manager and the rest of the project team.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Correct basic design of the installations;
- Communication with the team about possible price or solution improvements;
- Communication with detailed design department for precise execution regarding the detailed design;
- Technical support to colleagues and from time to time to end-users if required;
- Participation in on-site surveys and meetings.
- Experienced project/ process engineer;
- Practical skills with industrial installations are a pro;
- Experience in the industry is an advantage (wastewater treatment/ biogas/ Green Energy from Waste), but certainly not a must.
- You are proficient in the English language (both spoken and written) – knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
Do you want to continue developing yourself and facing new challenges? Then, this job is definitely for you! We offer a varied, responsible, and challenging position with the market leader in water treatment systems. Naturally, this position comes with a competitive compensation package, including meal vouchers. You will be part of a continuously growing company with an enthusiastic, driven, and young team. Mutual support is key, and together, you will achieve optimal customer-oriented results.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@ekopak.be or fill out the form below.
Solliciteer voor deze job
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie