WaaS Asia is a part of European listed company, Ekopak Sustainable Water. WaaS Asia provides sustainable water to its clients and assists them in reaching their global water reuse and recycling commitments. The business is currently active in Europe and Asia, expansion to other markets is underway. The business model is Water-as-a-Service (or BOO). WaaS Asia provides the technology, financing, operation and maintenance and sells recycled and revalued process water to industrial customers.
We are now seeking a Thai speaking Technical Sales Manager for our fast growing business in Thailand. The position is based in central Bangkok.
The Technical sales manager is responsible for developing and securing process water supply contracts with industrial consumers in Thailand. The position holder ensures that leads will be successfully turned into Water-as-a-Service contracts with multinational corporations and top local companies. The Technical sales manager is responsible for the first contact with a new client, feasibility study, proposal preparation and presentation, contract negotiation and award. This position reports to the Managing Director of WaaS Asia.
- Develop go-to market strategy by analysing market opportunity and competition and present this to the management team.
- Identify and pre-qualify new target clients.
- Identify and pre-qualify suitable OEMs as network partners that will support our business growth.
- Initiate contacts and build close relationships by actively meeting and staying in touch with a wide range of prospective and current clients and/or OEM vendors.
- Assess customers’ industrial water process through site visits and translate the needs with the internal organisation, working closely with the engineering teams in Europe and Asia.
- Prepare the proposal together with the engineering team and present the proposals to the clients.
- Assess customers decision making process and engage with the stakeholders independently and together with our global sales organisation to acquire the required approvals for contract signing.
- Prepare accurate sales forecast and high-quality sales reporting.
- Work with the internal teams (finance, technical, legal) on feasibility studies, preparation of proposals and closing sales contracts.
The candidate will occasionally be involved in various duties outside of their usual scope of work, such as project and business development work and admin tasks.
- At least 6 years of experience in sales or business development ideally in water or wastewater treatment sector.
- Proven ability to manage long and complex sales cycle with multinational corporations, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Successful track record in closing deals ideally in chemical or pharmaceutical industries.
- A good network of contacts with the manufacturing, engineering, and/or purchasing functions in multinational corporations operating in SE-Asia.
- Understanding of wastewater and process water treatment technologies including ultra-filtration and reverse osmosis.
- Relevant university degree (Master or Bachelor), e.g. water treatment, environment, engineering or business-related studies.
- Native Thai speaker.
- Advanced level of English, both written and spoken. Day-to-day language in the company is English.
- Candidates must be computer literate. Advanced level in Outlook, Power Point and Excel is required.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to read and assess people.
- Problem solving & decision-making capabilities.
- Willingness to travel as and when required.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team.
- Having a growth mindset and the willingness to learn new knowledges or skills.
Benefits of Working with WaaS Asia:
- Opportunity to build a career with a fast growing and reputable global organization.
- Be part of a dynamic, engaging, and multinational team.
- Be part of a team that leads and drives innovative solutions across Asia.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you have the desire to be part of our dynamic, engaging, and multicultural team with growth mindset, please send your CV to: email@example.com or fill in the form below.
Apply for this job
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie