We are looking for an Experienced Sales Engineer for projects worldwide. You will be working for the Global Water & Energy Division, part of the Ekopak Group.
This position assumes a key role in converting the requirements from the client into a complete proposal consisting of the design and pricing of the solution.
The Sales Engineer we are looking for has a process-technical background with an affinity of process and environmental installations and is able to convert his knowledge into a design and a corresponding quotation.
You will be working as an intermediary between the engineers and Sales. In addition, customer-friendliness is very important, as you are regularly in direct contact with the customer, and a good relationship is key to a successful the mission for the long-term relations.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- Designing and calculating of innovative wastewater and energy projects.
- Being responsible for the correctness of the pricing and solution offered to our clients.
- Communicate with the sales team about possible price or solution improvements.
- Communicate with execution department to obtain practical feedback on the offered solutions.
- Seeks to provide technical support to colleagues and from time to time to end users as required.
- May participate in site surveys and site meetings.
- Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written.
- Some traveling will be a part of the job.
- Industrial engineer with mechanical/electrical background and affinity to environmental solutions (knowledge of wastewater treatment technologies is a pro);
- +5 years of demonstrated experience in the industry (wastewater/ biogas/ energy);
- Practical skills with industrial installations and/or experience in food-related industries is a pro;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and flexible;
- Proficient in English, French and/or Spanish;
Do you want to continue developing yourself and facing new challenges? Then, this job is definitely for you! We offer a varied, responsible, and challenging position with the market leader in water treatment systems. Naturally, this position comes with a competitive compensation package, including meal vouchers. You will be part of a continuously growing company with an enthusiastic, driven, and young team. Mutual support is key, and together, you will achieve optimal customer-oriented results.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@ekopak.be or fill out this form below.
Apply for this job
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie