We are looking for a Project Manager to expand our Engineering & Technology team in Belgium – Bruges. You will be working for the Global Water & Energy Division, part of the Ekopak Group.
- Coordinating the realization of industrial wastewater treatment projects from start to finish.
- Involvement in the procurement of industrial equipment, negotiation, and follow-up of civil and electro- mechanical works, commissioning, start-up and more.
- The project is financially & contractually managed by the Project Manager.
- Monitoring the time schedule and taking responsibility for all the communication with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and colleagues.
- You report to management.
- You have an engineering degree or similar technical background.
- Flexibility to thrive independently of seamlessly integrate withing a collaborative team setting.
- Crafting a work approach that intertwines methodical precision with creative flair.
- You are critical, can make a good analysis and can report clearly.
- Working efficiently and effectively is not a problem for you as a Project Manager.
- You are willing to travel frequently all over the world – flexibility is expected.
- Good knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
Do you want to continue developing yourself and facing new challenges? Then, this job is definitely for you! We offer a varied, responsible, and challenging position with the market leader in water treatment systems. Naturally, this position comes with a competitive compensation package, including meal vouchers. You will be part of a continuously growing company with an enthusiastic, driven, and young team. Mutual support is key, and together, you will achieve optimal customer-oriented results.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@ekopak.be or fill out the form below.
Apply for this job
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie