Global Water & Energy, part of Ekopak Sustainable Water, is a solution provider to the global marketplace for industrial wastewater treatment, water reuse and production of green energy. To that end, GWE offers state-of-the-art technologies to assist industries and private owners in their efforts to grow while reducing the costs of doing business.
From some of the world’s leading anaerobic wastewater treatment and organic waste-to-energy processes to a variety of top-of-the-line aerobic technologies, GWE has one of the most extensive portfolios of technology for industrial wastewater management, water reuse, and renewable energy generation/utilization.
We are seeking a motivated After Sales Engineer as sustainable point of contact for our customers worldwide. As an After Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service after the sale of our products and installations. You play a crucial role in building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our customers by providing process- technical support.
- Monitor, assist in daily operation and ensure an optimal performance of the treatment plants
- Perform audit on site for trouble shooting and defining improvements
- Training of customers on site and by remote sessions
- Provide tailor made process- technical support to customers via phone, email, and other communication channels
- Handle warranty claims and ensure prompt and effective resolution
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance in collaboration with internal and external technical teams.
- Spare parts
- Document customer interactions and maintain accurate records in the system
- Proactively communicate with customers about product updates, new features, and potential improvements
- Collaborate with other departments, including Sales, Engineering and Execution, to ensure feedback on lessons learned and customer satisfaction
- You have a process- technical background in water, wastewater and waste to energy technology, +10 years and have profound understanding of the applied processes and technology.
- Excellent communication skill in English, other languages are a plus.
- Experience in a similar After Sales role is an advantage.
- Customer-focused with problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in an international environment.
- You will frequently travel to sites worldwide.
Do you want to continue developing yourself and facing new challenges? Then, this job is definitely for you! We offer a varied, responsible, and challenging position with the market leader in water and wastewater treatment systems. Naturally, this position comes with a competitive compensation package, including meal vouchers. You will be part of a continuously growing company with an enthusiastic, driven, and young team. Mutual support is key, and together, you will achieve optimal customer-oriented results.
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@ekopak.be or fill out this form below.
Apply for this job
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie